About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 23 May 2015

China Glaze Violet-Vibes



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is really good and the lid is comfortable to hold. Make sure you have plenty of polish on the brush for good coverage. I was really impressed with this formula and the mini bottle. They are really good. It's a pretty bright purple with a rubber finish. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = neon and rubbery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Nail Polish Direct I had a problem with my order and they got it sorted - I was happy with their customer services

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

42 comments:

  1. I like such ones! It reminds me a bit of Barry M, Rhossili, but it's different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice! Yeah similar finish but different colour :-)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty violet! It is also very uniform! =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty one! Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  3. It is so pretty and looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. красивый оттенок, на загорелых руках будет особенно эффектно:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These neons always make me look more tanned! :-)

      Delete
  5. awesome shade, this is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shade so much <3 ...thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unhas maravilhosa arrasou
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. super mini bottle, you'll be missing it very soon ;)
    cool color :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah, it's not going to last long ;-) thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. That is such a lovely polish ~ a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a nice violet! I didn't get this one from the collection though, perhaps I need to order it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah, I think you'd like it for sure :-)

      Delete
  11. Cute colour and interesting rubbery finish. Great that you got good customer service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is pretty. I like the rubbery finishes. :-)

      It really does make all the difference :-)

      Delete
  12. Isn't that color gorgeous? I just bought it week before.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda cor estou com uma igual.
    Ótima 4ª feira para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely neon purple! Glad to hear the mini brush was good too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty :-) Yeah I've been very impressed with them :-D

      Delete
  15. Beautiful color!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcela, glad you like it :-D

      Thanks, you too :-D

      Delete