About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Ciate Day 7 All That Jazz

This is a glitter and I put it on top of OPI's Alpine Snow.



This is easy to use, you basically sprinkle it over a wet nail and tap the excess off! I normally have a little tub underneath to catch the excess glitter. It dries quickly, well as long as the base you sprinkle it on to! This lasted well with a top coat - China Glaze Fast Forward!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10 with top coat
Coats = a sprinkle!
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = ASOS

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is a pretty one! Thanks Aneta :-D

      Delete
  2. Hi dear Ananka! These glitters are super pretty and I like a lot the final manicure!Smuack! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter! What a fun little bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Fun in a bottle for sure :-D

      Delete
  4. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colorful loose glitter! I've never tried sprinkle on glitter like this before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice glitter! Yeah it is easy to use and I have had these in the Advent Calendars most years! :-D

      Delete
  6. That's a gorgeous glitter, so festive :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm amazed by this glitter 😍💓💜💞

    ReplyDelete