About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 8 December 2016

Ciate Day 8 Pool Party



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a nice deep, rich blue colour. But I did notice one thing...it was slightly smelly, kind of like TCP Antiseptic. It wasn't too bad and did disappear after about 30 minutes. I had noticed this before in a blue polish by Avon! Slight tip wear, but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly and creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = ASOS

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. Hi dear Ananka! It is a very pretty colour! Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cobalt! I love cobalt blue polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous blue! Thanks glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  3. It is a really cool blue, but it sounds really weird with the smell :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice one! I know, glad it disappeared! :-D

      Delete
  4. gorgeous blue. I would really like to have some glitter holo top over it :)
    I have use some smelly nail polish before :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would look awesome with glitter I think! :-) I know some can be really smelly :-|

      Delete
  5. Beautiful cobalt! Great the smell disappeared,I don't like it, it's disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks a really lovely blue!

    ReplyDelete