About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Nicole By OPI Virtuous Violet



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It really is a gorgeous purple with a slight shimmer. Noticed some tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 3
Finish = slight shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall 7/10
Purchased from = Watt Bros

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

43 comments:

  1. Gorgeous does indeed describe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So mysterious and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have all kinds of blue and navy polishes, this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  5. Looks like a duochrome blue and purple polish. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have that going on! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Que cor linda, adorei.
    Ótima semana,com muita paz.
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shimmer polish! I like the NOPI brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very good brushes! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like it :-D

      Delete
    2. Maybe I will go to your country in summer! I hope that you are fine. xoxo

      Delete
  10. Lindas unhas amei a cor, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete