About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 21 July 2017

Sparitual Perception

With flash:

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4 minutes a coat). It's a lovely colour with a scattered holo effect. Had slight tip wear but last well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly scattered holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the shimmer!
    Amy xx

    A Habit Of Solitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww this is so precious!!! *__*
    Goodnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like this one a lot! I didn't even know Sparitual made polishes with any kind of holo effect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was surprised when I picked it up! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Very nice, I love its scattered holo effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have you been hiding this one .... it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many hiding ;-). Thanks John :-D

      Delete
  6. This colour is very smart, I like it for a party!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete