About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 15 November 2017

OPI The Living Daylights

I put this over Colour Alike's Purple Twist.

This is okay to use and okay to apply - it is more like dabbing so make sure you have plenty glitters on the brush by dipping it in and out a few times. Drying was okay too (4-5 minutes). Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 1 and dabbing
Finish = glitter
Removal = tricky even with foils, let soak for a few minutes
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay I think

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

16 comments:

  1. I like the combination of colours in this glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não me agrada muito esses assim brilhantes, mas curti o vidrinho.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    > Instagram<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda!
    Desejo a você uma ótima semana, com muita paz.
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter. But a little big for my choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I prefer smaller but this is okay from time to time :-D

      Delete