About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 26 December 2017

China Glaze December To Remember

Merry Christmas. I hope you all had a lovely time :-D And that Santa brought lots of polishes!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a lovely blue with a pinky shimmer. The shimmer is slightly iridescent too! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = I cannot remember!

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

15 comments:

  1. What a precious colour Ananka!
    A big hug!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, dear! The color is bombastic!
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks nice and I think the name is rather cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda cor ador metalicos.
    Vou ver o inst!
    Desculpe a ausencia ando devagar quase parando.
    Feliz 2018
    Ă“timo final de semana,com muita alegria.
    Obrigada pela visita, volte sempre!
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour! And I like the matte shine.

    ReplyDelete