About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 16 December 2017

Ciate Day 16 - Reign Supreme

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The first coat is weak but the second is fine, giving a nice finish. It is a lovely deep vampy colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = gift from the boyfriend

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

12 comments:

  1. beautiful vampy color. love to see some red glitter top :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I was tempted to attack it with some glitter ;-D

      Delete
  2. This is way to dark for my taste I'm afraid. I do like black as base for glitter and effect polishes though and I guess this can work as a substitute for a black base:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would be ideal for that! Thanks Emma :-D

      Delete
  3. Wow what a dark colour here! It is a mysterious one ;D
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great base for nail art and/or glitter for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely beautiful and vampy colour, I think it would be a perfect base for some stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad you like it. Vampy colours are lovely :-D

      Delete