About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 11 September 2017

a-England Virgin Queen


Flash:

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a lovely subtle sparkly holo. I would say it is a kinda pewter colour. Lasted well and a one coater!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = a-England website

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. It is a pretty color and it is good for work! A big hug sweetie!♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is work friendly! Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  2. I like A England's polishes. Well picked :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting color, it seems perfect for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is ideal for this time of year! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Very nice colour, that is very elegant and perfect for a night dress. My favourite colour of nails for you for everyday's outfit is pink! Which is your favourite colour? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Pink is a good choice. I would say purple, I think! :-D xx

      Delete
  5. Nice Color

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! I love your blog, it's so nice :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete