About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 25 February 2012

Dior Waterlily

I'm not really a fan of the Dior polishes, not many appeal to me. So when I was out shopping the other day and this one caught my eye, I just HAD to have it! And scented too! It's a lovely green shimmery colour.


Without flash.




And with flash.

All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. The lid is easy to hold as well. The brush is quite thick but application is okay. It's quick drying and dries to a good finish. Now the scent was lovely. It's unlike any other scented polish I've had before. It's pleasant, it lasted well and it was like a perfume for the first 24 hours. After the first day, it was more like a shower gel or soap, which wasn't a bad thing, probably because it wasn't as strong. I'd say the smell lasted at least 3 days. It was gorgeous and the colour is lovely too. In certain light you can really see that blue shimmer, I think I've caught it in the 3rd pic of the bottle! And it lasted well!!!

8 out of 10. £18 is very pricey but it's worth it for sure. Most major department stores with a Dior counter sell it but I think you might get it slightly cheaper on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment