About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Nfu.Oh #66 Green Holographic

OMG I've got some Nfu.Oh polishes, never thought in my wildest dreams I would be able to have these! Seriously folks, I love holographic nail polish. This is the green one.


All the following in natural light *WITHOUT TOP COAT*






Haha a guest apperance by righty!
And now *WITH TOP COAT* Nubar Diamont.




All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use and the lid is nice to hold. Have to say it was a bit streaky at first but I got used to it. So practise! It's mega quick drying I must say. I used the Aqua Base Coat and found that to be quick drying too. Just how awesome does it look????? AMAZING! I love it. You certainly need sunlight to get the full effect, but it does look good in artificial light. I used 2 coats and felt that was enough. Now with the top coat, I didn't notice a difference at all. It certainly didn't take away from the holo nature of the polish. Did I say just how cool it is? Hehe ;-)

10 out of 10 for sure. Worth the mega dosh! Easy enough to pick up online at various prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment