About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 9 May 2012

a-england Bridal Veil

My first ever a-england nail polish! Yah. This is the black holo-ish one.



Many pics to follow all in natural light.






All above 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. The brush is really good and the lid makes it easy to hold and paint the nail with. I'd say it's black sparkly and then holo in sunlight. Looks amazing in sunlight! Absolutely gorgeous. And it lasted well!! Love this one.

8 out of 10. From their official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment