About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 30 September 2012

China Glaze Reggae To Riches

This is such a pretty purple colour with a gorgeous blue shimmer. Not quite iridescent, but nearly! Haha.


With flash.

Artificial light.


Natural light.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying.How gorgeous is it?!! It lasted well. I think it's very pretty :-)

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 gorgeous :-)

6 comments:

  1. I kept skipping this colour when buying China Glaze nail polishes because for some reason I always thought the blue shimmer wouldn't appear on the nail. But after seeing your swatches, it has been added to my evergrowing wishlist ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it's very obvious on the nail. Worth getting because it's lovely for sure :-)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour! I love you blog btw!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I just followed your blog, take a look at my blog and if you like you can also follow me :) http://yoliscornerreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete