About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 13 May 2013

Marks & Spencer Hot Pink



This is easy to use, okay application and okay drying. The brush is a wee bit thin making application awkward, but I got into a routine with it. It's a lovely pink colour with a very subtle purple shimmer to it. Lasted well. I think it's very pretty!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6.5/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy with subtle shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Marks & Spencer, not sure if it's still available as this is the older range

My Personal Rating = 8/10 despite the sub-standard brush I really love the colour :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the shade, perfect for summer. However I hate thin brushes lol, great review, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete