About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 16 February 2014

OPI I'm Brazil Nuts Over You

This is the second Beach Sandie. I meant to post it earlier, but was very tired after working nightshift!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's a mini OPI bottle but easy enough to get used to. Remember to have plenty on the brush as it's a small one. It's a lovely red/pink colour with a subtle golden shimmer. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = liquid sand
Removal = easy no need for foils
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 8/10 gorgeous and a great polish :-)

5 comments:

  1. It looks orange on my screen, orange-red, it's a nice and positive, smiling ;) colour :) It doesn't seem to be very rough in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks orange on my screen, orange-red, it's a nice and positive, smiling ;) colour :) It doesn't seem to be very rough in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does slightly, though it was quite hard to capture :-(. It's not that rough maybe because it was only one coat maybe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I look at it, the more I like the colour. It wouldn't match my complexion but it's cute in a summer happy way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that's cool! You never know until you try. I'm quite pale and usually suit most colours. Well I think so hehe :-)

      Delete