About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Dance Legend 092 Roz

Another Dance Legend *jumps for joy*



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2-3 mins per coat). Oh my it's gorgeous with all the different colours: purple, green and gold/bronzy. Absolutely love it. The brush is good and the lid is comfortable to hold. Easy to paint the nails! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use - 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent <3
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Dance Legend Site shipping is slow to Scotland - but it's well worth the wait!

My Personal Rating = 9/10 love it - I'm such a sucker for an iridescent polish :-D

18 comments:

  1. LOL - I jump around silly happy when I wear mine too - it's gorgeous, and you captured the shift very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! It is I'm liking the Dance Legends I've tried so far :-)
      Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. such a special holographic polish!
    Those pictures look stunning ;)

    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, reminds me of bird's feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - hehe I guess so. some birds have awesome feathers :-)

      Delete
    2. Or even a leaf of a plant :)

      Delete
    3. True! Nature has truly wonderful colours :-)

      Delete
  4. Indeed. Which country produces and sells Dance Legends? I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russia - they are a good company to deal with. I've ordered 3 times (4 including one in transit currently) and the 3 times have been okay - just slow shipping but I think that's the Russian Postal Service!

      Delete
    2. Russia, I see. These nail polishes look as if they were of a very good quality :)

      Delete
    3. They are very good quality! I highly recommend them :-D

      Delete
  5. Oh my, this is stunning!! I'd love to have some DL in my stash, but I've always postponed my purchases because of their price...BTW how come did you buy directly from them, instead of using a UK e-tailer? Was it less expensive to order them from Russia? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DL are very good and pretty - you should get some :-)

      Much cheaper to order from Russia and they have them in stocks too - the UK companies always seem to be out of stock and expensive!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ananka, I might give it a try, even if I know that shipping might be very slow (and I hope there won't be any custom issues).

      Delete
    3. :-) certainly worth a try. They have so many nice ones :-)

      Delete