About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Orly Orange Punch



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about a minute a coat). It is a super bright neon orange. It reminds me of OPI Juice Bar Hopping! I really like the semi-matte/rubbery finish! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = semi matte/rubbery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

***I made this into Hallowe'en styled nails, which I'll post tomorrow or Thursday***

28 comments:

  1. OOoooooh, that one's right up my street! Looks so happy too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a happy colour. I do really like it :-)

      Delete
  2. wonderful shade :) I cant wait to see your Halloween design Ananka <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah. I got a lot of compliments today *blushes* :-D

      Delete
  3. Arrasou unhas encantadoras,
    Siga e curta o meu canal Nekitareis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lol yeah. I do like these sort of oranges :-)

      Delete
  5. I like the matte/rubbery finishes too, the Orly looks very OK, even if orange doesn't go well with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is good isn't it :-) I'm sure orange would look good on you, with a lovely marble maybe :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's gorgeous, but it's not on my wishlist for I already got so many orange polishes by Orly.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I've got a few too - can't go wrong with Orly :-)

      Delete
  7. I am not neon person, but I like this pumpkin skin effect. Can't wait for your Halloweenie nailart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a good neon :-) It is just so perfect for Hallowe'en :-) Thanks I've just posted it :-)

      Delete
  8. Ah yes, love this! Especially the semi matte effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this shade so much <3 Color show nail paints are simply fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bright orange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous, fabulous orange!!! very Halloween-ish =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome orange and really great quality :-)

      Delete
  12. Nice neon orange! nice that you only needed 2 coats too... I find neons tend to be streaky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like this one. Yeah this was really good quality! I was well impressed :-)

      Delete