About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 23 August 2015

Dance Legend Blueberry Mousse



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (10-15 minutes a coat). It applies easily and the brush is good. I did dip the brush in and out a few times to make sure I had a good amount of glitter on the brush. It is quite sheer and I've used 2 coats here. You could layer it over a white or lilac for a less sheer look. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 4/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy glitter
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for at least 1.5 minutes
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-) despite the slow drying, I really like the polish!

42 comments:

  1. Great top and amazing pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous one. Thanks dear :-D

      Delete
  2. This is a great effect. I love the color combo here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I did not like it - but the more I look at it the more it's stealing my heart! Great combination of colours of the glitter bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling! Happens to me a lot :-D

      Delete
  4. I like it! I'd definitely try it over a lot of different colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it would be interesting :-D

      Delete
  5. It's a really sweet glitter, I also think a dark color as underwear would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is sweet. I think it would be for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Oh boy that is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful one. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Muito bonitinha a cor dele.
    Gostei sim, bastante.

    Bjim ... boa semana \o/
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a fun nailpolish, Ananka.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Lenya, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  10. Such a pretty pastel glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que delicado
    Adorei as unhas
    Ótima semana para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is quite delicate isn't it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. nude with a twist, i like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a really great twist! Love it :-D

      Delete
  13. I don't like it in the bottle, but i do like it on your nails! Much less blue and a nice base colour. Shame it's sheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice. Yeah it's not too bad though I think! :-)

      Delete
  14. I actually have this one... the pictures are still on my camera waiting to be edited haha... it's a really cute polish but I wish it was more opaque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a cute one :-D I really like it lol! :-D

      You'll need to get it sorted then ;-)

      Delete
  15. I love it, it looks beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These DL really are gorgeous. Thanks Joanne :-D

      Delete
  16. I have DL 591 Malibu Humaliwo

    ReplyDelete