About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday, 4 December 2016

Ciate Day 4 Iced Frappe



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a nice caramel browny colour. Kinda reminded me of chocolate ice cream! But it's not really my colour! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = ASOS

My Personal Rating = 6/10 :-| Just not my colour but good quality

18 comments:

  1. Wow I love these kinda shades, it is so elegant! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very elegant, just doesn't look great on me! Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  2. This is a really nice neutral color x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not my colour either but I guess a calendar needs to contain polishes for everybody :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah something for everyone! :-D

      Delete
  4. Not my shade either but it's unusual one! Interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's also no my kind of color - but many like this kind of shade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a popluar one for many! :-D

      Delete
  6. lovely shade..i really like neutral shades they really make your fingers look long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. These shades don't look that good on me either... I feel like they make my hands look red :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! I really don't suit it! :-|

      Delete