About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 30 March 2017

Models Own Disco Inferno

I put this on top of Avon Lavished Blue!



And with the flash:



This is okay to use and okay to apply. Make sure there is plenty on the brush for good coverage. Dip it in and out a few times before applying to the nail. It is really slow drying (at least 10 minutes a coat). It is a pretty cool looking glitter and looks good over the blue! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 6/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 4/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = okay with foil method, but let soak for at least 3 minutes
Overall = 6/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. Wowww I love these big glitters!!!*___*
    A big hug! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo brilho adorei.
    Ótima semana,com muita paz.
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really great over the blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly plenty of glitter and lovely and bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! It really is a cracker :-D

      Delete
  5. What a crazy disco glitter, nice and funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, its name sounds perfect for this glitter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does remind me of disco! I like the irregular shard pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe totally! Yeah it is interesting because of that! :-D

      Delete
  8. I agree with you, it looks great over blue! BTW now I'm singing "Burn, baby, burn...Disco infernoo"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good track to dance to! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Ótima semana,com muita paz.
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that a big chunks of glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celebre a Páscoa com o coração repleto de paz, alegria e esperanças renovadas. Feliz Páscoa!
    Ótimo final de semana,com muita paz.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete