About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 11 March 2021

Illamasqua - Nurture

 


This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It is a lovely bold and bright green with a rubbery matte finish. The brush is really good and makes painting easy. It looks amazing I think and lasted well. 

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = rubbery matte
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Illamasqua

My Personal Rating = 8.5/10

56 comments:

  1. I don' t dare with this colour xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha some people don't. But I love these bold bright colours :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Wow! That colour is so unique! I LOVE it. It is always really fun to incorporate colour into your nail looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing isn't it! I do love these bold colours :-D

      Delete
  3. As a man, I like to see the red in the woman's nails. But that color is also beautiful.
    .
    Poetic greetings.
    Take care
    .
    Poetic Thoughts and Daydreams
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, don't worry red will be featured a lot as I like that too :-D

      Delete
  4. Piękny kolor, chociaż takich nie noszę na paznokciach, ale u innych podoba mi się :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly looks to be a creamy green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que verde más llamativo me gusta mucho el color verde Saludos Cuídate

    ReplyDelete
  7. un color diferente Te mando un beso y buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!!It's an amazing color

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the color is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, looks interesting!      

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl this color is insane! I'm obsessed!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooo! Qué verde más potente! Me encanta!
    bsss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright and neonish. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great shade of green! I love that it has a matte finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivana. Yes it looks good with that finish! :-D

      Delete
  15. Oh, Illamasqua ... I remember hunting for a few of these back in the day. This one is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I miss them! I have most of the rubbers from them! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  16. Looks similar to the Aj Nails Peacock I showed on my blog the other day. Very bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. I love the bright neons! Thanks :-D

      Delete