About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 12 July 2021

OPI - Muppets World Tour

I put this over Kiko Sweet Pomegranate from the other blog!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). You get really good coverage for 1 coat! The brush and formula are both good. This glitter is slightly rough but doesn't catch on anything. I think it looks nice on the darker colour and you can really see the mix of glitters in this! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter, kinda dries matte
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for 1 minute
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

42 comments:

  1. Starry night comes to mind, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look like that Bill, thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Lindo efecto me gusta el color te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just bought an indie polish that is a lot like this one too. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cool. I just dunno if I would enjoy taking it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. It isn't so bad if you let it soak for a minute!

      Delete
  5. Very interesting name for it. Love the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was part of The Muppets Collection! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Wow love this starry night ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good glitter nail polish! This looks AMAZING over that darker colour. What a gorgeous topper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does pop out doesn't it on the dark colour! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. OMG I am obsessed with this one! It looks so good coupled with that base!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's blingy! It looks as if it could even work without the underwear - impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it might do well solo too! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Cool! All of it suits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very cool nail polish!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It reminds me a wild bird's eggs in the nest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That really does look nice :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, glad you like this one :-D

      Delete
  14. It is so cheerful and eye-catching! :-)

    ReplyDelete