About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 16 August 2021

China Glaze - Velvet Bow

 


Short nails again!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4 minutes a coat). The brush is kinda thin but decent and the formula goes on nicely too. It is a deep rich vampy cherry red. It is nice enough but not a favourite colour. Lasted really well and great quality.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = can't remember!

My Personal Rating = 7/10

40 comments:

  1. Hermoso esmalte me encanta ese color. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I haven't seen anything like this in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoring! Looks like a fantastic formula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous color! This one makes me excited for sweater weather!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is a good colour. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  6. it's a shame it's not a favourite shade for you as it looks great! Such a nice deep red! :)

    Hope your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really isn't! I guess I need to be in the mood! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Has a nice dark color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good dark colour. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. This colour is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can say it's a bloody shade hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. IT'S PERFECT ♥ ♥ OMG I fell in love with this colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it. Would look good on your nails :-D

      Delete
  11. This color is nice, though I would like it a little lighter. :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, a little lighter would be nice :-D

      Delete
  12. This is such a sophisticated colour. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very attractive velvet shade!!!!

    ReplyDelete