About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 2 December 2021

Ciate Day 2 - I Lilac You

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3 minutes a coat). The brush is really good and the formula goes on nicely. It is a really lovely colour. I only swatched this polish.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = n/a
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7/10

28 comments:

  1. How pretty! I just love lilac coloured nail polishes. This look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely shade of lilac, and reading your thoughts / review it sounds excellent.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good quality and a lovely colour. Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  3. That is nice- I like lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindo color adoro el lila. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly delicate and beautiful lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice soft lilac shade, be nice in spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely one and yes! I hope spring comes soon!

      Delete
  7. This is the kind of lilac that I could wear really long and it would be a perfect base for every kind of manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and versatile for a lot :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete