About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 2 June 2022

Sparitual - Home

Hello everyone!! I am finally back! Between life, a kid and work - really not had much time to blog or paint my nails. I will try to post as much as I can. Thanks to everyone for their kind and nice messages.

I have also started another blog with photos too: https://ananka1.blogspot.com/ 

Anyway on with the nail polishes.



This is okay to use, okay to apply and good drying (3 minutes a coat). The brush is medium sized and good to use. It does paint but it was more of case of dabbing it on. It is a nice mix of glitters and looks good solo and on top of the darker colour. I think it would look good as a topper on several colours. This lasted okay.

Rating
Easy to use = 6/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 6/10
Coats = 2 solo and 1 as a topper
Finish = glitter
Removal = okay with foil method let soak for 2 minutes
Overall = 6/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx I think

My Personal Rating = 7/10

35 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome back! I was just thinking the other day we hadn't seen a post in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg :-D And here I appeared! Thanks so much :-D

      Delete
  3. Bienvenida se te extrañaba. Lindo esmalte, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much :-D Glad you like this one :-D

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! Cute polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Christine at https://cmlk79.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Glad you are back! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely nails. I wish mine could look that good! Glad to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like them :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Wonderful! So happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back dear!!!!👏👏👏Nice polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, glad you be here. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  9. This is nice. Glitters in nail polishes are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitters are so much fun indeed! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. I'm glad you are back and with a lot of glitter to celebrate ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad to be back! Haha yes glitter all over! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. I'm glad that you find some time to blogging!
    Your nails are stunning!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this one is very nice! You're right; it would look good over lots of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This polish looks great on your nails! Take care! :D

    ReplyDelete