About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 25 October 2024

Essie - Wicked Fierce

 

Essie Wicked Fierce Nail Polish

Essie Wicked Fierce Nail Polish

Essie Wicked Fierce Nail Polish

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3 minutes a coat). The brush is wide and good and the formula goes on nicely. It is nice and slightly iridescent with a nice shimmer. This is one coat but got slight tip wear so use 2 coats as I think that would solve this problem.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 6/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ideal for this time yes. Thanks Christine :-D

      Delete
  2. Lindo color. te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks great for the season๐Ÿ’›❣️๐Ÿ‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful nail polish, perfect for Autum, innit?
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie Wicked Fierce sounds like a fantastic nail polish! I love that it dries quickly and has a beautiful iridescent shimmer. It’s great to hear that the application is easy, though I can see how using two coats would enhance the finish and longevity. Thanks for the detailed review! ๐Ÿ’…✨ Read my new blog post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I absolutely adore this one - and it looks fabulous on you! Such a perfect shade for fall!

    xx

    ReplyDelete