About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Color Club Yum Gum

Scented nail polish and a pretty colour, what more could a girl ask for??
It's from the Wicked Sweet collection. It's barbie/bubble gum pink and funnily enough, smells of bubble gum.
Indoors with flash (slightly bright)
Looks more of a baby pink here though.
And without flash (true representation of colour).


It's such a lovely and bright colour.

It was easy to use and hold. The brush was good too. I could smell it while I was painting my nails! All the above are 2 coats as 1 coat was very streaky. BUT be careful when applying the second coat as it can get streaky also, so make sure there is plenty on the brush. The scent is pleasant and not synthetic. Certainly does smell like bubble gum. It dried quickly and gave a good finish, but not too shiny. The scent lasted for 4 days and even with a glittery top coat, I could still smell the yummy bubble gum.

8 out of 10 as this is a pretty amazing polish. Can be purchased from Sally Salon Services for £7.99 (that's where I got it from) and eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment