About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 17 August 2011

OPI Electric Eel

I had been after this one for ages! It was on eBay a few weeks ago and I managed to pick it up for just over £5! How chuffed was I ;-) OVER THE MOON! It's iridescent and bloomin' well hard to capture to a mere novice like myself. So hopefully from the following, you can make out the colours.

It's got mixes of lime green, pink and gold in it! How versatile.
The following are indoors with flash.

And without flash.




Now indoors in the sunlight.


 (If you zoom, you can just about make out the pink at the end of the nail!)

Sorry there are so many images, but I did find this one hard to capture!

It was easy to apply and easy to use. Dried very quickly, which was good because I had to apply 3 coats! Can you believe that, 3!!! It is quite a subtle polish but does look good with 3 coats. Gave a good finish and lasted well.

I really do like the iridescent polishes and this one isn't a let down. It's quite hard to come by, tends to be on eBay every-so-often for a pretty penny but after wearing it for a few days, I'd have to say it's worth every penny. I highly recommend it. 9 out of 10 for sure :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment