About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Chanel 499 Gondola

I was shopping in Debenhams a few weeks ago and this one caught me eye. I initially went in for 461 Blue Satin and ended up with 499 Gondola and 511 Pearl Drop as well! Addicted?
I do like to keep the boxes with my Chanel Nail Polishes, as well as Dior and Lippmann - there is something complete in keeping the box (well for me anyway).

It's a subtle glittery reddy pink. All are indoors with flash.


For the price you'd expect it to be a good polish and it is. It was very easy to apply and the lid was easy to hold too. 2 coats gave a good finish as can be seen from the pictures and, thank goodness, it dried quickly. My only grumble is it scuffed when doing a large amount of paperwork. How mad is that seeing little lines of your nail colour on your papers. No top coat though so my fault really!

I love this colour, it's good quality and didn't chip whatsoever after 2 days. 8 out of 10.

Can be purchased from Debenhams for £17.50 and a few other department stores sell the Chanel range. Can also be ordered from Debenhams Online Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment