About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 3 September 2011

Chanel 531 Peridot

There is such a buzz about this and it's selling for crazy prices on eBay!!!! I got mine from Debenhams for £17.50, but it's selling quick! It's an iridescent lovely *faints*.
It has hints of gold, green and blue.
Indoors with flash.


Just how cool does that look? :-)
Without flash but under the light.


And finally outdoors (not sunny!).


This polish is amazing and I can understand why so many people are spending lots and lots of money on it. All of the above are 1 coat, can you believe, 1 coat!!!

It's easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. 1 coat does and gives a good finish. The brush is excellent and the formula is very good. AND it lasts well. 1 coat without a top coat, not bad at all. I love the fact it's iridescent, as you all know, I'm a fan of these polishes.

A definite 10 out of 10. An all round super duper nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment