About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 25 September 2011

Chanel Blue Rebel

Yippee one of the new blue Chanels! How lucky was I to pick them up from Frasers for £17.50 each instead of the crazy prices they seem to be going for on eBay?
It's a darkish blue.
All indoors with flash.



And in the car without the flash.
That is a good representation of the colour I think. All above are 2 coats.

This is a a great polish. It's easy to use, easy to apply. Needs 2 coats and you'll get a good finish with the 2. Like all Chanels, the brush is good. Good quality formula and dries quickly. And it's a lovely colour.

Worth the money. 8 out of 10.

A little extra
I put OPI Paris Couture For Sure on top and this is how it looked:


Nice ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment