About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 9 December 2011

Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad

I had tried my best to get the new Lippmann's in the UK a few months back, but couldn't. I had to order them from the US Amazon site. Most of them are currently available from Frasers (yah). Good Girl Gone Bad is a glittery purple colour that's awesome!

Indoors with flash.


And without.


All the above are 2 coats.

I love this polish and couldn't wait to try it. So when it was time to wear a Lippmann, it was top of the list. It's easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying! It's very sparkly and such a pretty colour. 2 coats did the trick and it dried to a smooth finish. It was slightly matte as you can see from the flashless pics, but that's not a bad thing! Next time I wear it, I'll try it with a glossy top coat and see how that looks. AND it's easy to remove, I had actually worried about it and thought I may need the tin foil!

A definite 8 out of 10 for this winner! Currently £14 from Frasers or slightly varying prices from the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment