About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 31 December 2011

OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

Yet another Muppets OPI! I put this one on top of Rimmel's Black Out for my Christmas nail effects! It's a red glitter with silver glitter.


Without flash.



Silvery!
With flash.



How pretty are both? The green can be found on the other blog!!! All above are of 1 coat.

This is an OPI so it's easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. It's also quick drying but to a dullish finish, so if you want it shiny, use a top coat. I would say to you need to be careful when applying it so you get even coverage.

7 out of 10 for this. Easy to pick up online or in John Lewis!

2 comments: