About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 14 April 2014

China Glaze Teal The Tide Turns

Another of the Sea Goddess polishes....



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. The first coat is kinda streaky and the second is fine. It's nice and it's textured with some green sparkle! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = texture
Removal = okay used the tin foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7/10 this is good polish and it's nice, but nothing really special!

8 comments:

  1. It's kind of pastel nail polish. Actually seems minty or light teal. I like these darker sparkles on it and all in all I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the more I look at it, the more I like it. I'd like to wear it but no chance, I don't have it here and I don't buy things from abroad. Maybe it will show up here someday. Do you remember the yellow OPI sandy btw? I'm wearing it now and decided I don't like this look :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! Oh why don't you buy from abroad? I tend to buy lots of things (not just polish) from abroad. Hopefully it will!

      Ah yeah it was a big Flop ;-) Just not my thing either! Will you be posting about it?

      Delete
  3. I think I've already posted it (haven't I?)
    Why? Because I made a prohibition to myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant decide if I like this or not! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I'm not too keen on it either compared to the others!

      Delete