About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Orly Crawford's Wine

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes. I'm feeling a lot better now :-)




And guest appearance..I don't think my wee boy would suit this polish!:



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes). It's a mini bottle and really easy to use, the brush is excellent and the lid is really comfortable to hold. While taking photos one of my cats jumped up, I think he wanted some air time! It's a gorgeous red and so shiny. My husband was very keen on this! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Finish = kind of jewel toned
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. Thats a really nice shade of red x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Ruby red! Nice finish! Aaaw I miss having a cat :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are awesome :-D Yeah this one is nice and has a lovely finish. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  3. LOL - you are right, this pretty polish looks way better on you than it would on him :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Though he was quite determined! :-)

      Delete
  4. Sexy! No wonder he liked it. And the paw... cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Hehe he's clever wee boy :-D

      Delete
  5. Amazing that despite all that lovely nail art a plain classy red still takes a lot to beat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does John and I think my husband would agree :-D

      Delete
  6. Hi dear Ananka! What a pretty nail polish ideal for the summer time! Kisses to you and to your lovely cat! !!!
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marghe. He says meow - I think that translates to thanks ;-) It's a great polish :-D

      Delete
  7. Nice shade of red. Definately sexy (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unhas perfeitas arrasou balas unhas
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful red!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome shade :)
    how is a weather in Scotland? I still prefer rain in Fife than sunshine in Merseyside :D
    Have a nice evening Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks :-D

      It's really sunny today :-O I'm shocked! Hehe the rain can be cold though up here!

      Thanks, I was alseep for most of it!

      Delete
  11. I love Orly Crawfords Wine. It's such a gorgeous red.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, dudes are all the same, they all love reds!!! My hubby would go crazy over this one too ;)

    ReplyDelete