About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 16 June 2015

China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind



And with UV light:



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a nice enough blue. These bottles are really good but make sure you have plenty of polish on the brush for good coverage. Hannah at The Makeup Junkie's Diary had asked if the collection glows under a black light (UV), so I ordered one to try it out! I think it looks pretty funky actually. I will try it with the other colours too and make a post about them! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Nail Polish Direct I had a problem with my order and they got it sorted - I was happy with their customer services

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

46 comments:

  1. Lindo este azul, tenho a coleção.
    Ótima 3ª feira para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful blue <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade! it really suits your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when China Glaze makes great shades like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make some lovely ones for sure :-D

      Delete
  6. What a pleasant colour and a total bonus that it glows under UV light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice surprise! I was well impressed :-D

      Delete
  7. Lovely blue and a nice surprise with this glow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty blue and yeah it was :-D

      Delete
  8. I'm soooo in love with this shade ! I want it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah it looks funky and cool! I love it specially in the last picture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear Ananka! The colour is very pretty...but I'm not convenced by that Uv light eheh ;)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marghe :-D

      It is pretty :-) I quite like it :-D

      Delete
  11. Beautiful blue, I love how it looks under the black light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks super cool under the black like! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. красивый морской оттенок:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ótima 5ª feira para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's an amazing blue. TGIF! so I'll add that to my shopping list ;)
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Lenya! Lol yeah me feeling too! :-D

      Delete
  15. Madre mía que colores más potentes jajajajaj

    Te sigo guapa, un besote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you really like the colour, thanks :-D

      Delete
  16. nice to see that it glows under blacklight and it's only a 2 coater! I have flip flop fantasy (original) and love the way it glows under blacklight but mine is really streaky for some reason :( 4 coats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was impressed :-D And with a 2 coats :-D

      I've seen it around. Shame about the 4 coats :-|

      Delete