About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 28 June 2015

Sparitual Hugs



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a pretty dark purple, husband thought it was similar to Vendetta by Chanel! It has a nice shimmer that you can make out in the second photo in the bottle, this wasn't so easy to capture on the nail! It's a one coater as well! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glossy with subtle shimmer
Removal = easy and no staining!
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

36 comments:

  1. Its a fantastic color so classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sparitual a lot. This colours looks gorgeous on your nails Ananka :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :-D Thanks Fife, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! That one is just beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's impressive that it's a one coater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. какой он классный!! шикарный цвет!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its very dark almost black!!=) its very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite a dark one. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  7. It seems great - no staining and one coat! I had a similar one, Italian by Kost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was over joyed at no staining :-D

      Delete
  8. Beautiful one-coaters - bring 'em on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Indeed we want more lol ;-D

      Delete
  9. This one looks great! Nice to hear it was a one-coater too, they're not always so easy to come by ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty! I know, rare but good :-D

      Delete
  10. Woohoo...what a super looking polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really nice colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unhas maravilhosa amo preto, tenha uma semana abençoada
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lindo demais.
    Ótima semana para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it. :-D

      You too :-D

      Delete
  14. I love the glossy finish, very glamourous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite glamourous! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  15. I love how this deep shade looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely deep shape! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  16. awesome color, and with just one coat, gotta love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it with just one coat! :-D

      Delete
  17. Stunning, I don't own any Sparitual polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got them recently and been impressed :-D

      Delete