About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 15 August 2022

Essie - Jade To Measure

 


This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It has a wide brush but is good and the formula goes on nicely. This ia s lovely metallic green that is slightly iridescent, it looks more iridescent in the bottle than on the nails though! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

32 comments:

  1. Lindo color verde, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie wygląda na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Lovely -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty! A shame there isn't more shift though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sadly didn't really show too well but still lovely anyway! :-D

      Delete
  5. The name is perfect for this colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It suits the colour for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Such an amazing color! I like their products for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Essie polishes have really grown on me. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Perfect color for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved that metallic green, gorgeous!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does look nice.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this. Definitely a really different colour to others that I have seen out there. Such a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it, thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  11. I love both the colour and the shimmer. It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete