About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 31 August 2022

Nails Inc - Bread Street

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). Both the brush and formula are really good. This really isn't my colour at all, I really don't like browns and this was supposed to be gingerbread scented like the last post! BUT this was really faint too. I could hardly smell it at all. Sadly this polish flaked too, so lasting time isn't great. All in all a let down!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 4/10
Scent lasted well = 0/10
Smells like = nothing really
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy 
Removal = easy
Overall = 5/10
Purchased from = Nails Inc Online

My Personal Rating = 6/10

30 comments:

  1. Szkoda, że się zawiodłaś na tym lakierze. Na paznokciach wygląda pięknie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I sadly was and felt it was a let down! Thanks glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  2. Te quedo muy bien, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely -christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful neutral 🍁🍂❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful neutral colour. But again with the lack of scent and the flaking. Sigh. That is so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you said, nudes are not my fav color because i'm pale haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like the perfect nude shade for you. Shame the formula isn't good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know annoying. I wish the scent was there too!

      Delete
  8. I didn't wear mine for longer than a day so didn't find it chipped but typically people do wear for longer and so they should be longer lasting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so annoying and lack of scent too!

      Delete
  9. This color is beautiful; but the fact that it flaked is so annoying!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a pity that it has such a bad formula, but it looks very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete