About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 8 April 2023

Dance Legend - Boo

 





This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). The brush is thin so have plenty of polish on it for good coverage. The formula is good. This is a great iridescent nail polish, there are a lot of different colours within it! This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = eBay I think 

My Personal Rating = 8/10

48 comments:

  1. Es un lindo color. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gald to read you again! The duochrome finish makes this a special one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad to be here! It really is special :-D

      Delete
  3. :O :O :O :O
    I LOVE THIS. What a fantastic colour and finish. Woah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tengo ganas de probar esa marca desde hace tiempo
    Bsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very good brand, I highly recommend it :-D

      Delete
  6. Nice effect!! Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dance Legend never disappoints, they make amazing colour shifters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just thinking of you and hope you are doing well <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful!

    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every now and then, I think of you and hope that you are doing well. Sending you lots of well wishes today and always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, I honestly appreciate this :-D

      Delete
  11. Hello dear! I posted again this week. I see you without posting since April. We need more time. I hope to see you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes we do. I am hoping to have and make more time for blogging :-D

      Delete
  12. Just another comment to let you know that you are appreciated and missed. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. I'm sure by now you are painting your nails the most beautiful shades of red! Have a fabulous rest of the year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am happy to read this comment. So many people have asked where I have been! I have only started painting them again tonight!!!!! Thank you so much Shannon <3 <3

      Delete