About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 11 December 2023

Color Club - Fly With Me

Long time no see! Sad to report Ciate didn't release a nail polish Advent Calendar and I couldn't bring myself to buy another haha! 





This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). This brush is thin but really good and the formula is good too. It is a lovely shimmery green and the shimmer is kinda yellow and golden. This lasted really well. 


Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy enough
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating =  7.5/10

25 comments:

  1. Lindo color es genial leerte de nuevo. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and festive! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! Looks like the party has started with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an impressive color, but I dunno if its for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit bold I think! Might not be for everyone! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. So so wonderful to see a post from you! This colour is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a such a pretty ugly colour :) I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! This one is nice, and def fugly as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen a color like this before - it's so unique!

    xx

    ReplyDelete