About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 8 August 2024

a-England - Let Me In

 





Last photo indoors all others in the sun.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat) AND it is a one coater! The brush is medium sized and good. The formula is a tad thick but okay to work with. It is a nice enough holo, but not that strong in the sunshine. Nice enough colour.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = n/a swatched
Coats = 1
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful colour and I like the subtle holo effect. I'm impressed it only needs one coat. Maybe that's why the formula is more on the thick side. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it but would have liked the holo to be a bit stronger! Yes one coat is a good thing, it might be! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  2. Lindo color . Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this one! What a pretty colour and finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this colour and the formula is great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice. Mine seemed to be a wee bit thick? Donno why. Can't complain at one coat though! :-D

      Delete
    2. Mine didn't seem too thick, but I've not used it in a while so might have thickened up since it was first made.

      Delete
    3. Maybe that's what is wrong with mine!

      Delete