About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 4 August 2024

OPI - Panda-Monium Pink

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The brush is really good. The formula is okay, it is really sheer and requires 3 coats. This polish isn't very good for ridges. I got this a long time ago and thinking it might be a fake, I remember back in the early 2010s there were a lot of fake OPIs going around. This lasted well but I really don't like the colour so much.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10

14 comments:

  1. Szkoda, że tak słabo wyszedł, bo kolor całkiem ładny ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it wasn't the best! Glad you like the colour. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Pretty. Great color also for brides or for the office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very good for brides and the office for sure :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, but I have never liked OPI. I just have problems with the brush, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always found OPI to have decent brushes :-D

      Delete
  4. I do like this pink.
    Have a great Monday, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks nice enough, but I am not a fan of nail polishes with a thin formula. I am too impatient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like a thin and sheer polish either. Thanks :-D

      Delete