About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 12 November 2012

China Glaze Want My Bawdy

This is a gorgeous blue that is from the recent Bohemian Lustre Chrome collection.



With flash.

Artificial light.






 

Natural light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. 2 coats gave good coverage and a good finish. I found it hard to see the colour change in this one. It's kinda purple under fluorescent lights (see last pic in artificial light) and sorta at a funny angle in the last pic in natural light. There is no doubt that it is an amazing blue. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny metallic, very slightly iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10

2 comments: