About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 10 November 2012

Deborah Lippmann Since I Fell For You

OMG it's been like weeks since I last posted. Had intended to be posting regularly as I've got some great polishes to wear, but sadly the weekend before Halloween I took ill and it lasted about 2 weeks. Was nasty and my hubby had to look after me. So painting my nails wasn't top of the list! I'm back and feeling much better now. So on with the show.

This is a lovely red one.



With flash.
Artificial light.
Natural light (slightly dull day).



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. I'd say it's a gorgeous deep vampy red! Good quality and lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 a winner

No comments:

Post a Comment