About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 13 November 2012

OPI The Man With The Golden Gun

I was excited about having this one. It's my most expensive polish so far, the husband thinks I'm mad! I popped it on top of the last post.


 With flash.
Artificial light.
Natural light.




I love this polish! It's easy to use, very easy to apply and quick drying. How cool does it look on the blue? It certainly lasted well. I had this on for ages when I was ill a few weeks ago. I knew I was ill because the husband asked me what polish I was wearing and I had to look at my nails, shocking!!! A sure winner and I'd say worth the high price tag.

Rating
Easy to use = 10/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 10/10
Coats = 1
Finish = golden leafy top coat
Removal = easy
Overall = 10/10

My Personal Rating = 9.5/10 love it

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous but with that price tag it doesn't tempt me enough :( ... at the moment at least!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I understand that all too well! I think I'm at the stage where price isn't an obstacle, well as long as the bills are paid and the cats are fed!

      There must be cheaper alternatives?? Can't think of any except the Zoya one.

      Delete