About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Chanel 579 Paparazzi

Another of the new Chanel polishes, exciting times!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. I'd say it's a brown with a subtle shimmer to it, you can just about make it out in the 2nd bottle pic! I know, I know it's a brown and I like it *shock*, so yeah this brown has defeated me lol! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy with subtle shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 lovely!

2 comments: