About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 4 April 2013

OPI Number One Nemesis

I only bought this one and Shatter the Scales from the Spiderman Collection.



This is easy to use, easy to apply (has an excellent brush) and is fairly quick drying. I'd say it is pewter with subtle green and pink glitter. Lasted really well and I like it!

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy/subtle glitter effect
Removal = aye okay
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

2 comments: