About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 7 April 2013

Color Club You Got Soul-Ar



With Top Coat.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying. It dried matte, which I hadn't realised it would do! The last pic is with the Nubar Top Coat, I think it looks better glossy! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 9/10 WITH TOP COAT
Coats = 2
Finish = matte/glitter
Removal = alright
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment