About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 16 January 2014

a-england Avalon

Not had an a-england on in a while!



This is okay to use and okay to apply. I found this one slightly trickier than the others! It was also slower drying than other a-england polish I've tried before. But all those down sides don't matter because it's a gorgeous purple colour! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = a-england official site

My Personal Rating = 8/10 it's gorgeous and it's purple!

6 comments: